SELF SATISFACTION

Man is a social animal , economical animal , political  animal ,scientific  animal and alot of other animals but  the thing we forget in these animals that we are not animals we are beings , some are human beings and some are being to human .
To sum up all these animals in one word: man is a success wisher. No doubt  what we are doing what we want to even we are socializing by writing  blogs like iam ,working on economics ,our studies all are for success . In cramming this word we forget  the genuine meaning of success .

For me it maybe to write a successful  blog where I get hundreds thousand views, having alot of ads and earn money ?
For you it maybe to get on your job and earn alot . Having a promotion .
For someone  it maybe to buy audi, ferrari etc
For students it may be getting A+ grade and be a topper
And alot of different successes but iam sorry to say if your really think getting this in your life you will be successful ,your can never .

Before getting on to the next point let me clear what is SUCCESS ?

success Don't have different definitions. Yeah that's true that you can get success by different  ways, the true meaning of success is  SELF SATISFACTION.
Doing a work which you don't want to but you  know it will take you to success it won't and I mean it .
If you are not self satisfied  with your work you are never going to succeed , if you  have alot of money but you don't have a self satisfaction , or you have  a fear to lose that money you are not successful. Your want to know  whether you are successful  or not just do this
Sit on a couch and think deeply  if you lose your money what would you do? If you  lose your job what would you do? If you lose your family  your relationship  what would you do, and if you shivered and you get afraid means you are not self satisfied But if you  get a way that you lose all these things you don't care, you would live happily without them too. Or you find a solution that if this happens you can beer it and earn it back then I'm sure you are fearless

Everyone want to be successful but no one knows how?

Once you fix your definitions of success automatically  your steps, environment , nature , energy , luck and fortunates  will take you to self satisfaction ,  seems to be impossible but in March i will post on( positive energy cycle) read it I'm sure you will like it and this will explain how automatically your Dreams ,your faith, your thinking will take you to the success .
Seems to be easy , actually it's more easy then it seems to be . Don't expect this sentence but believe me once you did all this you will understand how your dots connected to make your future bright and beautiful   (Steve Jobs at Stanford)




1. DREAMING

Open eye dreams or close one ,you should dream and that dream should become your internal voice , your inspiration ,  your energy and everything . When you dream something and say yourself now whatever happens I have to do this, no matter what people think ,no matter what will be the result , no matter I live or die .I have to do this that's what I call a true dream .
That dream never let you go , you will always be thinking about it , thinking how to make it real , how to show your Dreams, how to prove  that  your dreams are not only dreams. You don't need to focus , you don't need to make an interest ,you will never get tired thinking or working for it.

2. LOVE YOUR WORK:

Once you started dreaming you will find your aim , your way where to go, where you will be happy what you want to do. Some people say they don't have  a talent and that's possible but success is not about talent yeah it maybe helpful in some way but it's about your interest and you have to work on your interest , working to improve your self , polishing it , making it better and better.
I am sure working on it, you will never get bored , never tired and there will be no pain ,no fear of failure .
You will start flow all your energy , your time , your money on it without any hesitation . And don't know when you reaches your destination you was just enjoying your life
once the profession you chose for you self naturally you will love working for it


3. SELF DISCIPLINE



Common in all successful  people and most of the people stuck here. They don't know how to carry on, they thought that with the time their energies  are getting Low. there love to work and interest is decreasing , maybe they get bore too early or some surrounding issues  or presure are hurdles in his way , here the words which really has a meaning is POSITIVITY . All happens happens for good , we thought that our parents are  enforcing us , they don't let me  do this ,  I Cant  do  this ..what an excuse ! Damn  you  have  to  prove them  wrong  . You have to prove yourself . Maintain a self discipline  . There is no tommorow  this is only now , this day ,this hour , this second

. You got an amazing idea start implementing it right now don't think you would do it tomorrow . It's now or never situation  and  the  last  rule of self decipline is regularity . If you dont have regularity you will get out of the track and failed . You have to plan your day and what you are learning or improving you have  to be regular in it , you can award for it later or others way to be regular . Iam not saying have a same schedule  for a year or weak it maybe bore you and some peeps like me loves to have different adventures ,different days but iam saying to be regular what you are learning  even You  are not at home don't destroy your fitness or other routines just do them .


4.WRONG BELIEVES

there are alot of wrong believes which are installed in us by our surroundings, family, relatives even strangers. These believes are the major wall between you and success. The father of all wrong believes "YOU  CANT DO THIS." whenever you decide to do something, something  you want to, all the surrounding people started saying You "You can't to do this." That often happens. After listening this again and again you become depressed and at last you yourself say that "I can't do this." This because you believe but actually believe is one comes from heart mind have a logic but this is not your believe.
Now listen "YOU CAN DO."

YOU CAN DO

YES YOU CAN DO
say it again and again iam sure now you are having ideas how to do that, these people are saying that  you can't do this because they can't do this and you have  to prove them wrong ,you are better then them, another believe is "IMPOSSIBLE"
Nothing is impossible  and I do nothing everyday so impossible  is nothing .. make sense ??
Impossible  is an opinion nor a believe we make it a believe
Before planes flying was impossible, but now do you really think
It is??  And the last one "WORK HARD TO GET SUCCESS"
Surprise to read that ?? If you work hard Yout are never going to succeed  if you have to work for what you want you never find it hard , its like when you are doing something of your interest you won't feel it hard it's your hobby you find fun in it, but doing something  you don't want to you has to work hard in it.
Now a question: you had read about many successful  people who worked so hard in their life and got success. But you know 80% of successful  people were dropouts because they dont have interest in college find your interest and hobby and go for it.


4. TRY AGAIN & NEVER GIVEUP:

I remember my first speech  at school , I prepared  alot practise it hundred time in front of class, parents , teachers I was perfectly ready to compete and  you know what when I got up to the stage I got blank. In front of 100 of boys and specially girls I just say hi and came down everyone was like I don't know how they treat me I totally  lose my confidence , that was something  from my heart I practised alot and failed. I came back and open my diary that was the day I felt so excited and I was hoping to fail more worsly  so maybe I can learn more I celebrate my failureand got a  lesson, I don't give up I again participated in English competitons at college
, new people no one was discouraging me this time I perform very well but I noticed that it wasn't my standard I didn't find that please so I again participate in punjab college debate competition and I perform so well that all the audience was giving me a standing honor and that what I say was success for me then I find that satisfaction last month I was selected for state competition  program  and I perform well there too . So never stop trying in what you want worst failure in your dream is a sign to get best success Yout ever got , after all good experiences  comes from bad ones . 


5. FEARLESS 

My favourite  one , once you started living like this , dreaming , working , forget your believes get excited to seize everyday You will become fearless . Fearless of everything lossing everything , money relation even life just started helping others because the biggest soul satisfaction  is when you help others don't give them money give them your hand and lift them up with you . 
Myself if I get to know that I'm going to die tommorow , I will pick up my backpack and went out ,meet maximum people who came in my life and say them thanks specially who discourages me , because they give me power to prove them wrong, I will celebrate my success and in last few minute of my life pray to God thank you for giving me such an awesome life , what a beautiful  life , aah ! I nailed it ,iam excited to die now , yes I did it . Once you start thinking like this you will become fearless even of death ,  people say this life is just like a dream so let's make it a better one so when we will wake up there will be no regrets , no excuses just a smile and excitment to live it again 

6. ADMIT IT:
Once you are self satisfied  admit it that you are successful . in my previous post I mentioned that , most of the people are successful just they never admit it . So live your life like you want to , comparing what's wrong and what's right for you , with no excuses , keep helping others and stay happy be satisfied  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXPLORING PAKISTAN

WHO AM I?